FAITH 101

"If you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Praise and Patience

Last time I wrote here was the night before Wayne's surgery a little after midnight. It is now after midnight the night before Wayne goes home from the hospital. I am believing that will be the case. He had his surgery March 25th at 7:30 AM. The surgery was a success. They had to remove the upper lope of his left lung. He has done so well and test came back on the lymnoids and all 11 were negitive. Praise God. He has protected Wayne and continues to heal him. Keeping Wayne here longer than he (Wayne wanted). Again I believe God is taking his time, so Wayne will heal completely. Sometimes we don't think God answers fast enough. When will we learn it is in God's time not ours? I have been staying at the hospital each night, sleeping on a cot. Makes him feel better with me here and it is a small gift I can give him. For he is the other half of me, In many ways the better half. And this has given us some quality alone time we have not had. He works hard and has been so tired. Falling a sleep many nights before eight. I am watching him now, how peaceful it is to watch him sleep. How proud I am when he is able to do more and more on his own. How honored I am when I see the way the nurses praise him. He is so easy to love. I could not imagine my life without him.
We were not able to go to church today. As they did not release him as we thought they would. Brother John came to visit us and share todays sermon with us and le.It was something I needed. He is a good change for our church, we will be blessed with him and Kay as I know God will bless them.
As I think about this day my mind is amazed. How could it be that Our King would give his life for me? That he died for my sins. Not even knowing me, loving me so much. Seeing the good in me, that I was unable to see. That thru him Wayne was healed and given rest. That I was lead to such a loving caring family of God. This Easter day I want to Thank God for his Son our Lord, To know we serve a living Savior. And with him all things are possible, if we only believe. I want to open my heart and mind to grow stronger in my faith. I know he has prepared me for something wonderful. Help me lord to be still enough to hear you. patient enough to trust you. And Thankful enough for all that you have given me. And for Wayne's growing strength and health. I know you had him from the beginng preparing him for this cancer so that we can see your mercy and healing. Thank you Jesus....for loving us and never leaving us, even when we sometimes fail to talk to you or be quiet enough to hear you... D Giger 1245 AM April 5, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Amen-so glad He loves us broken and worn and makes us new and whole again.
    So thankful for what He is doing in both of your lives through all of this-I know it has been hard on you both to be there longer than you all had planned but so thankful that they aren't just trying to get you out of there only to have to come back again.
    I am so thankful for God's healing on Wayne-it is an amazing answer to prayer!
    I am ready for us to get going again-I miss that time-I need it that is for sure-so eat up those brownies-our day is coming! Summer is just around the corner-I want to be healthy and thin by then.
    Love ya
    Jill

    ReplyDelete