FAITH 101

"If you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Comfirmation

It's it awesome when every day God leads and reaffirms your decisions. It is just so exciting to see his plans fall in place. I had been thinking about this for a long time, but I kept going back and forth weighing the pros and cons about stepping out in Faith, leaving what I know, even tho I knew it was not working for me. I was not getting the feed and was what I needed. In some ways I was in a very negative journey even when I worked so hard to make it positive.
I believe that friends are angels put into you life at the time they are most needed. To have my thoughts and feeling come from someone else's lips....God's been telling me I'm traveling the right road. I am so thankful He put Jill in my life. It is as if we have always know each other. Her children are so wonderful and have excepted me as part of their family.
Jill and I are still being led each week with thoughts, prayers, ideas....It is so funny both Jill's and my mind work a mile a minute...LOL as much as our mouths can too. God led us to strong silent types...both Mike and Wayne have the patience of Job, and God knew they would need it with us. Man would never have paired us......but isn't it awesome Man is not in control God is.
My son William posted he was proud of me...But a lot of who I am I accredit to him. He has helped me grow, maybe more than I have helped him. But until we learn we are the total sum of Body Mind and Soul we will be destined to wonder around looking for something that makes us happy.... rather than be happy where we are. I know my foundation is still under construction it will be an ongoing experience until the day I am called home... D Giger 3/6/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment