FAITH 101

"If you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The End of the Story

Did you every read a story and could not wait to get to the ending? Thinking if you were the author you know how you would end the story.. We are ourselves a living story, and when we go thru troubles and hardships we want the answer now....What's going to happen? Will everything be okay? Tell us NOW.
My friend Jill sent me something she had found on one of Friends blogs. And Wow.... It is not the first time today that message has come across to me....That I am not suppose to know the end of the story. " Lord, I praise You, for You know the whole story. From the beginning to the end, You see it all. Give me the humility to admit my limitations. For I don't always see the past accurately, my vision of the present is often blurred, and I am blind when it comes to the future,, Help me fasten my eyes on You, trusting Your vision for my life and Your watchful care."
Billy Graham said it this way " Learn to trust God with a child- like dependance on Him as your living Father and no trouble can destroy you.
And Linda Coulter in her Seeds of Faith prayed "Lord, thank you for letting us ask boldly for the desires of our hearts, but help us mean it when we say we'll bow to your authority. We know You love us and want the best for us. Amen

And you will make a new start, listening to God, keeping all his commandments that I am commanding you today. God, your God, will out do himself in making things go well for you
Dueteromy 30:8-9 MSG

I can not say that I am going to trust the Lord if the first time that the answer is not what we wanted. If we truely trust God we will wait to find what His plans are for us.... For God told me in Psalms 139 : 15-16 That He knew me before I was formed in my mothers body. All the days of my life were planned for me and written in His book before I was one day old. He is the Author of my story.
D Giger 3/9/2010


No comments:

Post a Comment