FAITH 101

"If you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Monday, March 1, 2010

Foundation

Every wonder why we can do so good and then things seem to fall apart.....
It is because sometimes we start with a shaky or faulty foundation. We could build a beautiful mansion. Wonderful from afar.... Every thing we could imagine build into it. But if we do not have a firm foundation, with the first hit of stormy troubles and it can be washed away.. All the hard work and nothing to show for it.
I know when I lost the 100 pounds to the outside world I looked good, but believe inside me I still saw myself as fat, broken and unlovable. I had not fixed the inside. No matter how good I looked, I was not prepared for the problems The Storms of Life. When we build with God as our corner stone, He builds in us a firm foundation. He cleans up the garbage that we have held onto. He sweeps us clean. He refreshes our soul . Build up a support system. So when the storms of life come, doubts try to derail us. We can hold on firmly to our faith in God
We can:
F ollow him and
A llow him to work in our life
I nspiring us to become strong and beautiful not just to the World but to ourselves.
T rust God, that he will see us through any battle....He will be right beside us and he will
H eal us both spiritually, emotional and physically


Because without His spirit in our heart we are like the house built on the sand. Washed away with the first wave.

2 comments:

  1. Great post dear friend. I look forward to being able to make this journey that God has put before us with you. Thanks for your friendship and for being willing and open to doing this and to following where He would lead to us go. I am excited to see where He will take us on this journey and what time of learning and growing it will be. What a blessing to have Him as our firm foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM, I am proud of your decision to work on your full personal (BODY, MIND, & SPIRIT). I know God will bless you and others through your FAITHfulness.

    ReplyDelete