FAITH 101

"If you have faith as a grain of a mustard seed... nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17:20

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mustard Seeds

"Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him, and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7

The bible tells us that a tiny mustard seed can grow into a plant strong and sturdy enough to shelter God's weakest creatures. It also says in Matthew 7:20 "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed you could say to this mountain, "Move from here to there, and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

I too am so thankful that God brought Donna into my life. She has such joy and such love for life. She is kind and compassionate to everyone she meets and has become in a very short time a wonderful blessing to my whole family and a wonderful friend to me as well.

My pray is that God would continue to take us on this journey of FAITH and reveal Himself to us more each day. I am excited to become closer as sisters in Christ and continue to experience every day little joys (like finding those necklaces with FAITH on them) that have shown us He is guiding us on this journey.
I am praying that our faith, ever if it is as small as a mustard seed, will continue to grow and deepen as we travel this road together.

I am so thankful that God will never let go of us! I am so grateful for His glorious love that He has shown us through Jesus Christ, His Son. I pray the Lord will let His word grow in our lives and illuminate any darkness in us.
Thankful for this journey and the wonderful friendship it has blessed me with.
Thankfully His,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment